- It gives us a great pleasure to invite you to attend the 3rd World Congress on Condition Monitoring (WCCM 2021), which is sponsored by the ISCM and organized by CMES, ChSNDT and CSEI. This event follows the successful inaugural the First World Congress on Condition Monitoring (WCCM) 2017 in London and the Second WCCM 2019 in Singapore.
- The ISCM is an international forum for individuals and organizations with an interest in condition monitoring and related areas. Its purpose is to bring together an international community with the common aim of achieving excellence in the development and practice of condition monitoring and related areas. The ISCM will achieve its aim through:
1. Facilitating a worldwide network for interchange of knowledge
2. Encouraging and supporting national and international seminars and conferences
3. A high-level online journal
4. Providing input into the development of training, qualification and certification programmes
5. Contributing to the development of international standards 6. Encouraging and supporting publishing initiatives 7. Liaison with other national and international bodies.
- Beijing, the capital of People’s Republic of China, is a fascinating place for tourists home and abroad. As one of China's four ancient capitals, with its profound history of 3000 years, Beijing is the cultural, political, and historical center of China. It is widely considered to be one of the most magnificent cities in the world.
- In October 25-28, 2022, the Third WCCM will be held in Beijing, China. As the organizers for this great event and on behalf of the sponsors, we would like to extend our warm welcome to invite everyone who cares about CM to the WCCM 2021 Beijing. We shall do our best to offer opportunities for networking, making new friends, and enjoying the beauty of Beijing.
- We are looking forward to meeting you in October, 2022 in Beijing, China.
|Prof. Gongtian ShenThe Chair of the 3rd WCCMThe President of ChSNDT||Prof. Len Gelman The Chair of the International Scientific Advisory Committee of the 3rd WCCMThe Executive Director of ISCM|